Invest in Capitalize Albany
To become a Capitalize Albany Corporation investor, please fill out the form below.
Investors in the Capitalize Albany Corporation will contribute an annual amount individually, or on behalf of a Corporation. There is also a second option for retired professionals who have an interest in economic development in the City of Albany. Your investment will be used solely for the behalf of Capitalize Albany Corporation, and more specifically to aid in the pursuit of our mission to facilitate transformational projects for the City of Albany. Through your investment in Capitalize Albany Corporation you will be helping our organization and investing in ensuring a better, brighter future for the City of Albany.
Individual Investors (retired professionals included) will receive:
- Quarterly e-newsletter updating you on all things economic development in Albany;
- Advance invitation to Capitalize Albany events;
- Insider updates on Capitalize Albany projects;
- Voting rights for the Capitalize Albany Corporation board.;
- Organization’s listing on the Capitalize Albany membership page.
In addition to the Individual Investor benefits, Corporate Investors will also receive:
- Priority access to Capitalize Albany staff members;
- Invitation to Capitalize Albany Corporation’s annual Open House event;
- Annual one-on-one meeting with Capitalize Albany Corporation staff;
- Acknowledgement in Capitalize Albany print materials;
- Potential feature as a “member spotlight” on Capitalize Albany website and social media accounts;
- Capitalize Albany button for your website
If you would like to become a Capitalize Albany Corporation investor, please fill out the form below.
Questions? Contact us at, at: 518-434-2532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Payment can be mailed to: Capitalize Albany Corporation 21 Lodge Street Albany, NY 12207